A New Hope Recovery Services models our Comprehensive Case Management services after case management programs used by organizations that serve impaired professionals or license holders (pilots, doctors and nurses.)
A New Hope Recovery Services models our Comprehensive Case Management services after case management programs used by organizations that serve impaired professionals or license holders (pilots, doctors and nurses.) These professionals sign a case management contract with their prospective professional organization and/or licensing board where they agree to treatment recommendations, monitoring, and to have their recovery programs coordinated by a case manager in order to retain their licensure. As a result, these professionals have incredibly high rates of abstinence and recovery.
When a client returns from treatment, they are faced with a multitude of challenges which can sometimes lead to relapse. Our board-certified Registered Nurse case managers can help by developing a personalized Comprehensive Case Management contract that addresses the individual needs of the client. The RN case manager will then provide ongoing, personalized one-on-one care that focuses on relapse prevention and long-term recovery.
Comprehensive Case Management
A Comprehensive Case Management contract might contain the following services:
- Coordinating and confirming laboratory drug and alcohol screening tests
- Tracking attendance of mutual-help support group meetings
- Coordinating and verifying meetings with a therapist or psychiatrist
- Tracking attendance at follow up treatment services or aftercare providers
- Providing regular progress reports to designated team members
- Providing ongoing supportive services and identifying emerging issues
A Comprehensive Case Management contract enables the family and the client to rebuild trust through accountability and transparency while providing additional support throughout the recovery process.
We Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
Call us today to schedule your consultation.