We Are Advocates
At A New Hope Recovery, we are advocates for individuals and families struggling with addiction and/or other problematic behavioral issues. We provide Interventions, Counseling, Evaluations, and personalized Case-Management services, all supported by our team of licensed and accredited professionals with decades of experience in the recovery field.
A New Hope Recovery Services
At A New Hope Recovery Services, we are committed to giving our clients the best care throughout the entire recovery process, which is why every team member is accredited and licensed in their field of expertise. It’s important to us that you know you are receiving qualified, professional, accountable and ethical services and support.
A New Hope Recovery Services accreditations include:
- LMHC Licensed Mental Health Counselor (qualified supervisor)
- LMFT Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (qualified supervisor)
- MCAP Certified Masters Level Addictions Professional
- NCC Nationally Certified Counselor
- CCMI-M Certified Case Manager-Interventionist, Masters-Level
- RN Registered Nurse
We Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
Call us today to schedule your consultation.